Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pun Fun

I love this stamp set!--it's CTMH's Pun Fun C1505.  I've been into making simple cards lately with sparkly images highlighted in the middle (as you'll see in upcoming posts).   Here's the stamp set:
 
You can tell it's well-used already.  Here are some close-up pics of some of the cards I made with it:
 
I used my Cuttlebug on the background cs on each card for some texture.  I colored the images with Copic markers and added some glitter gel so they all sparkle.  Dimensional adhesive makes all the images pop off the card.  Very simple, but they turned out cute.  Any beginning cardmaker could make these.  To order this set and other CTMH products, go HERE to my Close to My Heart website.

No comments:

Post a Comment