Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life Is Far too Short Not to Have a Little Umbrella in Your Drink

 I made these summery feeling cards based on one of my favorite sayings, which I use a lot:  "Life Is Far Too Short Not to Have a Little Umbrella in Your Drink."  It's true. All drinks should include a little umbrella (and maybe a cherry soaked in rum too).
The drink images are from SU's "Happy Hour" set.  I like the set fine except for the fact that they aren't clear plastic like CTMH's stamps, so lining up the umbrella (a separate stamp) so it sits in the drink is a little challenging.  It's a cute set though, but CTMH is still the best IMHO.  Here are the cards close up:
 
 
Again I embossed the background cs through my Cuttlebug for some dimension.  I added Stickles to all of the drinks for some sparkle.  The insides either say "Happy Birthday" or, like the one below, "Cheers!"
Cheers to you! --mr

No comments:

Post a Comment