Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, August 11, 2013

University of Iowa Graduation Layouts

Jess & Neal's college graduation scrapbooking is done!  It came together so quickly, I should have done it sooner. 
The first layout is very simple, but classy:
 
I used a preprinted University of Iowa B&T paper I bought at my LSS.  I just added the picture of Jess & Neal in front of the Old Capitol (the photo color is better in person), a mat, and some CTMH Sparkles Flourishes.
 
The second page has the program, an announcement and two pictures from inside Carver Hawkeye Arena during commencement.  Again I just added mats to the photos and a CTMH Sparkles Flourish.
 
Here's the second layout from the day--much less formal, but still very simple:
 
I cut out "Iowa" with my Cricut, and cut and punched the other "Hawkeye Gold" elements with Crème Brulee cs.
 
I added CTMH black opaques to the letters to fancy them up a bit.
 
This page shows Jess & Neal having fun after the ceremony was over.  The center photo is raised with dimensional adhesive.  The sentiment "Celebrate Today" is a stamp from CTMH's new hostess set, "The Party is On."
Thanks for looking.  GO HAWKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment