Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lambert's Cafe Layout

Jess & Neal's last name is Lambert, so of course we take pictures at Lambert's Café.  I have very similar photos of them from a few years ago that I've scrapbooked, so I kept this layout simple
The background B&T paper and zip strips are from CTMH's "Sarita" paper pack.  I left the white borders on the photos.  The title is stamped with Outdoor Denim ink on Goldrush cs.  I used the Cocktail Alphabet stamp set.  The "Happy Day," "Awesome," and "Be Yourself" arrows were cut from a zip strip from CTMH's "Free to Be Me" paper pack.  Lambert's Café has pretty cluttered décor, so I added lots of random embellishments, including smashed bottle caps. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment