Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Margaritaville Beach Hotel Layout

We had an amazing time at the Margaritaville Beach Hotel at Pensacola Beach, so I did a layout on the hotel itself.  The colors I chose go well with the sunset, the water, and even my shirt.  :) 
 
I used papers from CTMH's "Dream Pop" special kit and CTMH's "Footloose" paper pack.
 
Left page:
 
If you click on this picture of the left page, you can see it better.  The letters in "Margaritaville Beach Hotel" are from CTMH's "Keyboard" stamp set--a new favorite.  I stamped them with Lagoon ink to match the water-like paper from the "Footloose" papers.
 
 
The "Paradise" stamp is also in Lagoon ink and is from the "Footloose" WOTG stamp set.  Both pictures of Tom and me and Jess and Neal were taken from the balcony of our rooms.  The upper left picture is of our room.  What a view!  The bottom middle pic is Neal looking out the balcony window.  The bottom right picture is Jess looking out the hotel lobby window.  Everywhere you went, the view was spectacular!  Besides the papers, I added colorful paper flowers and a little bling.  Very quick and easy, but I love the colorful, summery, tropical feel of the layout.  It makes me want to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment