Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pensacola Beach Layout

 
I made this layout with CTMH B&T paper from the Skylark paper pack.  I printed the large beach photo 8"x10" and matted it on craft paper, leaving the bottom margin larger.  All the smaller photos are matted with CTMH White Daisy cs.  The wooden pieces are CTMH Badge Buttons I stamped with various beachy images.  I found the blue plastic flip flops in a stash of "beachy stuff" I have.  I like the classic "scrapbooky" way the smaller photos are placed on the page.  Since the upper right photo and the water tower in the lower left clearly show where we were, I didn't add a title or journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment