Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, August 2, 2014

More scrapbooking layouts coming soon!

We've been traveling again!  This time we drove to Pensacola Beach, Florida.  I love this classic sign and can't wait to scrapbook it.
We stayed at the Margaritaville Beach Hotel, where my toenails matched my surroundings.  CTMH's new Seaside B&T papers are going to coordinate great with these vacation pages.
Here's a few more pics:
Jess and Neal went with us and had a great time too.
 
Sunsets are always beautiful at the coast.
 
Does it look relaxing?  It was!
 
We also spent some time in the Gulf Island National Park near Biloxi, Mississippi:
Neal and Jess are on a boat ramp on some bayou waters in the park.
 
 And this shot is an alligator pond, complete with alligator floating in the middle. 
 
I hope to get my unpacking done and start scrapping these memories soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment