Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, June 29, 2015

Key West Layouts (post 5)

Sunset Cruise:

 
 
A sunset cruise in Key West is a must! Of course our gang of Parrotheads elected to go with a "booze cruise," and I scrapbooked it in this layout.  The views were stunning, the rum punch was tasty, and it's a great memory.
 


I used CTMH's "Tommy" paper pack with its nautical theme. I hand wrote the title for this one.
 

 
I always forget to use the odder embellishments that coordinate with a paper pack, but I saw this example in the CTMH catalog, and I really like how the grouping turned out.
 
 
On the right side, I added some chipboard stars, one I covered in ink and the other in B&T paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment