Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, June 28, 2015

Key West Layouts (Post 4)

"Title Pages":
 
 
Finally, I have all my Key West pages done and photographed!  This is kind of a "title page" for these layouts. It's got the location, all the names of our traveling pals, and the month/year of the trip.
Here are pages a little closer. Admittedly, not my best photos.
 
The layout is simple, just using beachy hues--mostly CTMH sunset & lagoon--and a tiny bit of B&T paper. The grey paper has a chevron textured pattern to it for a little extra interest.  The banner was made with a punch and stamps, and I added small punches between the triangle banners.
 
 
This side has some stereotypical Key West shots: the girls' feet around "Key West" in the sand, wild chickens, lizards, and the Southernmost Point marker. I added the date to the bottom right. It balances the white rectangles on the opposite page. I have a library-like date stamp that is perfect for adding dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment