Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Key West Layouts (post 6)

Couldn't get enough of those Key West sunsets:

 
The sunsets in the Florida Keys are awesome! (Okay, I'll admit, any time the sun come up or sets over the water, it's beautiful.)
In this layout the gang is at Mallory Square at the end of Duval Street watching the sunsets. On top is one of my favorite sunset photos from the trip.
 
I used lots of mats to bring out the sunset colors in the photos. I also added metal embellishments in several spots.
 
More mats, metal, and a little blue paper to bring out the blues in the lower photos.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment