Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, June 28, 2015

Wendy Vecchi Inspired Vintage Card

(Second Post Today: Please scroll down to see a Key West layout post.)
 
"Her domestic skills were quite limited,
but she sure knew how to shop."
 


The background of this card is stamped, sprayed, dripped, and adhered to black cs. it's hard to tell, but the background shimmers with the bronze Perfect Pearls Mist spray I used. Then I added the ribbon and the CTMH pin. The lady and the sentiment are both from Wendy Vecchi's "A Flair for Art" stamp set. I colored the dress with Copic marked #R37 Carmine. The branches are from the tree on WV's "Mail Art" stamp set. The larger mat has red spray around the edges--I used a mask to only get the edges. Both of the mats are adhered with dimensional adhesive. All of the black embellishments are from CTMH's mini-medley black accent.


No comments:

Post a Comment