Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, September 7, 2015

Creative Minds Are Rarely Tidy canvas

 
Creative Minds Are Rarely Tidy  (truth.)
 

I finished up this canvas today.  The background is a Dyan Reavely-inspired background, using her new Dylusions paints from Ranger.  I stamped "Creative Minds Are Rarely Tidy" using the CTMH "Cocktail" alphabet and added some dots and white-pen embellishment.  The flowers are misc. ones from my stash, and the centers and black flourishes are all CTMH. The lighting was too bright in the bottom right-hand corner when I took the photo.  The black letters are actually all as dark as the upper left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment