Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 13, 2015

30 "Blows"

Happy 30th Birthday Gift

My office pal, Annie, turned 30 last week, so I made her a little birthday surprise. As a twist on my "30 sucks" sucker bouquet (a link to that post is HERE), I created a "30 Blows" gift with 30 pieces of bubblegum. Here's how it turned out:
I did all the writing freehand, which was really pretty sloppy before I embellished/doodled over it. I kept with the colors in the gum wrappers: blue, red, & white, except for the lid of the ball jar, which I covered in bubblegum pink.
 
The top sign is just affixed with a handmade easel:
 
A handmade tag, some leftover ribbon, and done!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment