Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, September 14, 2015

Felt Ornaments

I've been making these little felt ornaments for a little over a year. Saturday, I finally put them up for sale at Spring City Vintage in Colfax. Admittedly, I priced them a little high, but I kind of hate to part with ANY of them, so if they come back to me, then I guess I'll have to keep them!  I shared a few on my Halloween Party post last year, but here are some more:
Pumpkins
Button-Eyed Owls
Sleepy Owls
Sugar Skulls
Voodoo Dolls
Snowflake Ornaments
Tree Ornaments


Gingerbread Man & Christmas Tree
Stars

Hearts
Penguin
Birds
Fish
Some of my ideas came from my head, and some came from Pinterest.  I drew all my own patterns and just freehanded some and then used the first cutout for the pattern for the others of similar design.  Everything is sewn by hand because the sewing machine and I don't play well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment