Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, January 17, 2016

Typewriter Valentines

I really LOVE old typewriters. Here are three Valentines I made using the CTMH stamp set "Typed Note" with it's vintage typewriter designs:

The more-modern "i love you" B&T paper is from The Paper Studio. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink from Ranger (Barn Door) for the "type." I added a strip of washi tape and some old CTMH embellishments to finish.
 
For this card, the typewriter is the same, but I used to different CTMH B&T papers on the background and added some argyle and polka dot stamping to add dimension to the background.  I also used the CTMH border stamp "Assorted Edges" and the date stamp I've always loved from "Today's Date" with a little gem to mark the 14th.
 
Not my favorite, this Valentine has a lot going on. the background is CTMH, as are all the stamps except the bathing beauties, which is from Artistic Outpost's "Boardwalk" set. A few flowers and embellishments and a CTMH zip strip below the typewriter fished this card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment