Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, January 10, 2016

"Tis the Season!

. . .Valentine Season!

 
I went to the grocery store on the morning of December 26, and saw the stockers changing the candy shelves from Christmas candy to Valentine's candy!
 
Here's a Valentine I made for sale at Colfax's Spring City Vintage to put you in the mood for Valentine crafting:
The background bricks and tree are from Wendy Vecchi's Stamper's Anonymous line, as is the brown "splatter" on the tag background. I distressed all edges with Tim Holtz's Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo). The little hearts within the bricks are hand drawn with a Copic marker.  The cute little couple ephemera is an old Valentine from the stash my friend Jane gave me from her own childhood.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment