Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Little Shark Finn

Yes--sometimes I scrapbook. I plan to a lot, but in reality, I make layouts sometimes.
 
 
Here's my grandson Finn trick-or-treating for the first time at my office. Of course, Finn was a shark!--the cutest shark I've ever seen for sure.
 
The papers I used were all from my stash of miscellaneous, and I'm sure they're all retired, so I'm not going to try to list the manufacturers. It's a pretty busy layout, but then so is Finn. After the pictures, I'm especially fond of the row of candy tickets down the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment