Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year's Resolution: More Posts

Like the Hawkeyes in the Rose Bowl, my blogging has certainly been disappointing. (See how I'm not over that awful football game?) 
 
No posts since late October and only 50 posts all of 2015.  Again, I hope to be better in 2016. I'm already at 1 with this post, and it's only January 2, so I'm on track to hit 182.5 posts for the year--not likely. I'm setting a goal of at least 100 posts in 2016.

Anyway, here's a super fun gift I got for Christmas from my family that was totally a surprise:
 

A portable MANUAL typewriter!!!  I've been wanting one every since I read an article about how much Tom Hanks enjoys old typewriters (he owns several).
 
I can't wait to type sentiments for my cards and little quotes for scrapbook layouts and art journal pages with it.
 
And it came in this cute, perfect-condition case:
 
Watch for crafts from help with this little guy soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment