Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 3, 2017

Family Vacation Layout No. 2

Wisconsin Dells


This is the second in a series of layouts, to see the first layout, click here: Layout One 



 
This second layout from our Dells vacation is about where we stayed, The Wilderness Resort. Like the first layout, I used papers and embellishments from the CTMH "Jack" workshop on the go.
 
Here's a close up of the first page:
 
 
I doodled the title. I'm super into doodling lately, and you'll see it in a lot of my projects going forward.  The bears were lighter in color than I wanted, so I used a Copic marker to darken them both. You can also see I doodled around the bears and tree & star stickers, and added some extra lines, dots, and scribbles.  The small typewriter-like sayings are from Tim Holtz's idea-ology collection called "Small Talk."
I feel bad Shae's beautiful face has a glare on it, so here's a close up of her--so cute.
 
Second Page:
I used some more sticker embellishments from "Jack" and added more doodling. Again, I darkened some of the stickers with my Copic marker. Whenever something is messy or we argue, or just to be stupid, we refer to our family as the Gallaghers (from the Showtime show "Shameless"), so that's why it says that.
 
Thanks for looking! More layouts soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment