Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, September 11, 2017

Flying Heart Card

A Doodled and Painted Card


This card would work for a wedding, a baby, an engagement, Valentine's Day, etc. I left the inside blank so the sender can send it for whatever occasion they choose.

I started out by making a background using Dylusions paints and a Dylusions stencil. I believe the paint colors were Funky Fuchsia, Cherry Pie, and Pomegranate Seed. The stencil is a abstract brick design.  After the paint dried completely, I used a white pen to doodle a border. 


 
Then I cut a small piece of paper, rounded the corners and doodled a flying heart inside a frame, inspired by Joanne Sharpe's Doodle Art and Lettering book.  I water colored the heart doodle.
.
And that's it!  This card will be heading for sale at Spring City Vintage in Colfax, Iowa.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment