Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, August 13, 2012

Collage Tag

I finally experimented with some of the Lindy's Stamp Gang products I bought after playing with them at Tresa Black's Creative University last winter.  After stamping the background of this tag with a newsprint stamp, I sprayed it with Tiffany's Blue Starburst Spray & Van Dyke Sepia Shadow Mist.  You can't see it from the photo, but the background has a very shimmery look.  I painted the butterflies with some Yasutomo iridescent watercolor paint.  The bright blue centers of the flowers and the highlights on the butterflies are Lindy's Stamp Gang Tiffany Blue Magicals powder.  This was my first attempt at this type of collage art, and I can see how easy it can become addictive.


No comments:

Post a Comment