Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, July 9, 2011

MoJo Monday 198

I made this Christmas card using the Mojo Monday 198 sketch challenge.  The paper is all CTMH, but the snowman image is from Whipper Snapper Designs, Inc.
I colored the image with copics and added snowflake punches dappled with icicle Stickles.  Here's the inspiration sketch from the Mojo Monday blog:
To make the ribbon-like edge of the strips easily and equally, here's my trick.  Use a chevron punch (mine hadn't been used in ages), and line of the strip from the back (see pic).  It was really easy and will work for varying sizes of strips of paper.

 

2 comments: