Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, September 27, 2020

Shopping Layout

 Three-Page Layout All about Shopping



This layout is a three-page story. I'll put the first page (above) on a right-hand page across from a single-page layout, and the next two pages will be side-by-side.  The background paper is from the Sandy Lion Disney paper pad.


It's a little hard to see in the picture, but I took a second page of the same paper (I knew I wouldn't use two), and cut out Minnie's hands and the sign she's holding. I glued that cutout on top of the first page's picture, using dimensional adhesive. In person, it looks like the sign is coming off the page a little. I also added Fun Flock (remember that?) to the heart for extra texture/dimension.


The next two pages are just collage pages of pictures of shopping on more Sandy Lion paper. I added the dollar signs with Nuvo Crystal Drops (woodland green).
(NOTE: We did not buy everything pictured. When they wanted something, we appeased them by taking a picture so they could remember it if they wanted to choose it later. Disclaimer: They did get a lot. Grandpa Tom is a softie.)


This page of Sandy Lion paper was a perfect place to put photos of worn-out kids. The "ticket" in the middle was cut from Echo Park papers and then punched with a reverse corner punch. The little Mickeys are also a punch. The thought cloud is a sticker, and I used Nuvo Glitter Drops (silver moondust) on Minnie's glasses. I also added the yellow dots with Nuvo Crystal Crops (dandelion yellow).

Thanks for looking!
--Ms Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment