Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, May 31, 2015

Wendy Vecchi Class

Several weeks ago I was fortunate to attend an art class by artist Wendy Vecchi in Moline, Illinois.

First, we learned a bunch of ink and embossing techniques using tags:

Art is a messy business.

Here's a pic of me with Wendy. She is super nice and soooo talented!


Her husband was there helping, and he had packed some of her supplies in this "Bud Heavy" box. Lol.

After lunch we started on our framed canvas project using our newly acquired skills. 



Here's my finished project. I ventured off the project a little, but I can't help myself. I love the finished piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment