Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Easy Hawaii Layout

Paradise Found

In my quest to try to update my scrapbooks, I'm jumping around and just making pages of anything I want. The other day I felt like using beach paper, and I ended up with this layout for our Ohau trip three years ago.

The pictures are from various sites around the island. I used a paperpad called "Utopia" from Authentique for the papers. I used four: the op half of the layout, the bottom half, the strip through the middle, and the punched flowers.

I added Nuvo drops to the flowers I made, and to the centers of the flowers already on the paper in the bottom right. I used my own handwriting for the journaling.

Thanks for taking your time to look at my layout. Hopefully, lots more to come this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment