Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, March 16, 2019

More Tags and 2019 Goal Update

So far, so good...

February wasn't quite as productive as January but hey, it's a shorter month, and the January motivation has passed. I still completed all my goals except for 1 card and 1 layout. Satisfactory, I think.

March is halfway gone, and I've completed several things. First, my monthly Christmas tags:


My goal is five, and I made six. I think it's probably easiest to make an even number, because you can make to of almost the same tag at once.

All of the stamps are from Simon Says Stamp's "Christmas Cheer" set. I used Dylusions paint pens and water color pencils for the coloring.



On the trees I used Nuvo drops for the center of the stars (I just moved it around with a pointed tool) and the garlands. I hand wrote the "to" and "from" on all the cards.


For the Santas, I used Nuvo drops for his mittens, and the trim of his hat.

It's hard to see in pictures, but the beards are covered in Sparkly Fluff by Our Craft Lounge. I don't know if this is even available anymore. I bought it several years ago. The color is "sugar," and it adds sparkle and a soft texture--kind of felt-like.


The North Pole signs have Nuvo drops on the top finial. I added Ranger's Glossy Accents on all the signs.

Look at all the tags I have done for Christmas next year, and it's only March 16!


1 comment:

  1. I love the pole and signs with the snow at the bottom. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete