Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, March 24, 2019

Family Beach Layout

My daughter's family at the beach

This layout is of my daughter Jess's family at the Gulf Coast last fall. This was Finn & Shae's first trip to a beach, and it was a success, despite Hurricane Gordon coming on land while we were there.


As I did on my other recent layouts, I used Carta Bella's "Summer Splash" collection for the papers and a lot of the embellishments. The background cardstock is from Bazzill, which makes great, sturdy papers for scrapping or cardmaking.

I added the little flowers from Recollections, the tag, sequins from CTMH, and the Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment