Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, March 21, 2019

Fin[n]s Up!

Finn's Beach Layout

Finn enjoyed the beach as much or, because he's older, maybe even more than Shae. He was all smiles for his time at the Gulf.


There's a little glare on the photo of the left, but in person this layout looks great. I copied the basic pattern from the book Time to Scrap by Kathy Fesmire. It encourages the creator to use shape to create motion

The yellow background cardstock is from Bazzill. All the other papers and embellishments are from Carta Bella's "Summer Splash" collection, except the strings and the tag base. I also used Nuvo drops along the top edge of the photos for extra detail and texture. Both the tag and the upper beach ball are raised with dimensional adhesive.

(The title of this page "Fin[n]'s Up" is a play on the parrothead  phrase "Fins Up" referring to Jimmy Buffett's song Fins.  Parrothead jokes--only a few would understand, but I couldn't help it.)

 

1 comment: