Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, March 27, 2019

You Can Never Have Too Much Beach Time

Another Carta Bella Beach Layout


I love this layout of my grandkids in the Gulf of Mexico. Neither one was very fond of getting much more than their feet wet after they felt the tug of the waves, but they sure enjoyed the beach time.

This layout uses the Carta Bella "Summer Splash" collection, and I added the Recollections flowers, Nuvo Drops, and a starfish from Jolee's Boutique. The background paper is from Bazzill.

I can't say enough about how much I love the Summer Splash Line. My last four layouts were made with it.  Click back to my last three posts to view the other layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment