Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, August 8, 2020

Expedition Everest

 Back to Disney World:

We didn't have any pictures from Expedition Everest except Jess & Neal's Disney ride photo. That made for a good one-picture layout opportunity, where you can get more creative.

The papers are VERY old from my stash, and I tucked some antique looking ephemera around the edges because it is an "expedition."

I really like how the mountains are outlined with the white cardstock.  I got this idea from this layout from Kim Ege on SweetShoppeDesigns.com, which I saw on Pinterest and knew right away I would use the idea for this photo. 

Cheers!
--Ms. Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment