Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, August 6, 2020

Honey Bee Stamps Beach Cards

A break from Disney!


I needed a couple birthday cards, and no surprise, I wanted a beach theme for both. I recently ordered Honey Bee Stamps' "Flippin Fabulous" stamp set and matching dies, along with their "Beach Vibes" 6x6 paper stack.
The stamps and dies are great quality. I've never bought Honey Bee Stamps products before, but I definitely will again. 

I made this card for my friend using the stamps, dies, & paper. I used blue glitter embossing powder for the sentiment and raised it with dimensional adhesive. I spread Nuvo glitter drops (blue lagoon) on the sandal straps. I also added some little shiny star and circle sequins.
The second card needed to be masculine. I just changed up the colors of the sandals (I paper-pieced these), and added some brown strips under the sentiments, which I stamped in plain black. The paper is another from the same Honey Bee stack but more subtle.  I distressed all the edges with brown ink. Just those few changes made this card much for masculine, although I think both cards could be for either a female or male recipient.
Tip: The sandals come as one stamp, but I cut them apart so I could position them however I want. The dies are already separated.
Thanks for looking at my cards, and give Honey Bee Stamps products a try!

Cheers,
Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment