Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Thursday, August 20, 2020

The Boneyard

A Playground for Little Dinosaur Explorers



I used a mixture of CTMH rustic and industrial papers to make this layout match The Boneyard, which is a playground located in Disney World's Animal Kingdom Park. The kids loved it, and it's enclosed so they can wander a little bit more than usual.


The title is cut from a Cricut cartridge, and I tore and distressed some tags for some of the journaling.


I distressed the tags by crumpling them up, then inking over them.



On both pages I added a few metal embellishments. I also tried to make the journaling a little sloppy and on the second tag I went over some of the letters with more ink, to look messier. Everything, including Finn's & Shae's outfits, all coordinated.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly




No comments:

Post a Comment