Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, August 16, 2020

More Disney Magic

Dumbo Ride Layout


Classic Disney ride Dumbo. Who knew there are TWO Dumbo rides now? Apparently, it's such a classic that they made two identical rides to cut down on wait time. It wasn't too busy the day we were there. It's nice they have an extra ride vehicle for pictures outside the ride too.


Originally, this was a one-page layout because all the pictures I had were from outside the ride:


Then, I discovered more pictures Jess took on the ride, so weeks later I added the right side. I didn't have enough of the papers left from the first side, so I really pieced together the second page. Together they look fine I think.


Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment