Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, August 4, 2020

"Wild Thing" Layout

Shae at Animal Kingdom


Whether on vacation or at home, Shae is always our "wild thing," so this layout around Animal Kingdom suits her well.



Shae wore her animal print dress for her day at Animal Kingdom, which made for great photos.  The stickers for the title were all in my stash. "WILD" was all cream colored, so I used Nuvo drops to add the leopard spots. I used black and gold Nuvo drops and used her dress as a guide for how to do it.


More leopard spots in the upper right. I used my typewriter to describe each photo. I was pleased that I had the patterned paper (along both sides of this page and on the left side of the other layout) that matches the metal wall in the bottom right photo. It's from the discontinued CTMH "Urban" paper collection.

Thanks for looking!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment