Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Space Ranger Spin

 Two-Page Layout

One of our most-ridden attractions was Space Ranger Spin at Magic Kingdom. I believe it was the first ride we went on, and everyone rode it more than once.


This layout is mostly cardstock. The sticker at the top and bottom left border are from a set called "Toy Box" I bought at my local scrapbook store. 


The bullseyes are cut from some Sandy Lion paper. I added different colored capital letters to the journaling to add a little variety.  All the "stars" on the black paper are Nuvo drops. All of these pictures are ride pictures (we bought the package before we even left home), and we thought it was funny that little Shae was so short she didn't even show up above the dash of the ride. She loved shooting the targets, and it didn't matter to her if she hit anything or not.

Have a great day!
--Ms. Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment