Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Up's Kevin!

 A Character Favorite

We just happened to see Kevin on Discovery Island in Animal Kingdom. He was just coming out from behind the scenes when we spotted him, so there weren't many other kids around.


(Crooked picture.) I used some miss-matched rainbow paper and embellishments to go with Kevin's general color scheme. The title was done with the Posterboard alphabet stamps from CTMH that are long-since retired. They are a favorite--so many different ways to use them. Check out these layouts with the letters colored and using patterned paper:: 


The journaling was done in Word with a text box. I changed the background to black and the font color to white. Preparing and printing the text box probably took the longest of anything on this very easy layout.

Thanks for continuing to look at all my Disney World layouts!
--Ms. Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment