Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jess's 22nd Bday - Mixing Paper Packs

I made this busy LO with pics from Jess's 22nd Bday.  I used three different CTMH paper packs (Cherry-O, Sweetheart, and Daydream) to make this playful, girlie look. 
White mats around the pages and photos tie it all together.  The banner was made with CTMH's "Pennant Alphabet" stamps, and "November 10" was made with the the "Vintage Type" stamps, which punch out perfectly with a 1/2" circle punch.  The numbers "22" on the flower are CTMH Dimensional Elements Numbers.  I used flowers, pearls, rhinestones, pins, and tabs for embellishments.  EK Success edge punches were used for the scalloped and birthday candle borders.

Mostly more of the same materials.  "Celebrate" is from a set of CTMH Irresistibles, covered in coordinating ink.  The two hearts toward the bottom center were punched, then I crinkled the all the edges up.  The long strip of pearl embellishments is from Recollections.

No comments:

Post a Comment