Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, January 22, 2012

What Happens in Vegas...gets scrapbooked

(several posts today--make sure you scroll down)
Our trip to Las Vegas was pretty tame...a few fruity drinks, a little gambling, and our husbands posing by a busty figurehead at Margaritaville.  I used CTMH's new "Cruisin" papers for this what-happens-in-Vegas-stays-in-Vegas layout.
"What happens in" was punched with CTMH's "Vintage Type" stamps and punched out with 1/2" punch, and "Vegas" was stamped with the "Delightful" alphabet set.  "Celebrate Good Times" is fromt he CTMH "Good Times" set.  The drinks are all from SU.  The old lady playing the slots is from Art Impressions.
"Party On" is another stamp from the "Good Times" set, and "A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words" is from CTMH's "Take a Picture" set.  The row of bling on both pages is from Recollections.

No comments:

Post a Comment