Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lots of Cards

I went crafting at a friend's this weekend and got a lot of cards done:

These were probably my favorite cards of the day.  I like the whimsical feel.  I used paper from CTMH's retired "Daydream" paper and an old wooden stamp from American Art Stamp.

Not sure of the papers on these--just some from my large stash.  The drink images on these two are from SU.


Both these cards were made from CTMH's "Fanfare" paper pack.  The butterflies are from CTMH's "Pair-a-Phrase" stamp set, and the ballplayer is from the "All Star" stamp set.


Some more with the "Daydream" papers.  The owl stamp is from Hero Arts and the leggy bird is from Whipper Snapper Designs.

Lastly, I made a couple birthday cards for crossword puzzle fans.  Not sure of the papers, but the cup is from CTMH's "Wonderland" workshop on the go stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards. I especially like the top two. That Daydream paper pack was one that went quickly. I have very little of it left.

    ReplyDelete