Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Fabulous Flamingo Hotel

More scrapping from Vegas.  I used CTMH's Roxy papers for the zebra-like palm fronds with Tulip and Vanilla Cream CS. 
I used a lot of little pieces I picked up at the hotel, including a coaster and a room key.  The large bling is one of CTMH's new Sparkles Fourishes.  "Flamingo" was stamped with CTMH's "Posterboard Alphabet."  I stamped right on some-less-than perfect photos from around the hotel that weren't good enough to make the cut for the LO.  It makes a great title.

This side is pretty simple.  I alternated offsetting the photos on the vanilla cream CS to give it more interest.  The long line of bling is from Recollections.  The black scalloped edges on both pages are from Bazzill.


No comments:

Post a Comment