Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, January 15, 2012

Las Vegas Layout with Cruisin Papers

This is my first LO from our Las Vegas trip.  I used CTMH's "Cruisin'" papers with coordinating foil stickers and bottle caps.  The LO is based on a LO example in the "Cruisin" Workshop on the Go.  All are available in the new CTMH Spring/Summer Idea Book, which is available to customers February 1.
I used CTMH's "Token" alphabet stamps for "Vegas" and punched them out with a 1-inch punch.  The bling flourish is one of CTMH's new Sparkles Flourishes.  (Vegas deserves lots of bling, right?)  All the embellishments are CTMH, except for the dice, which is a cut-out, stamped image I got from Jess for Christmas from Studio G.

Everything on this page is CTMH except, again, the dice, and the rows of bling under the date.  The "Wecome to Coolsville" foil sticker reminds me of the famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign.  The date is stamped with CTMH's "Save the Date" stamp set.

1 comment: