Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas 2011 Layout

My favorite pictures from this year's Christmas.  I used a bunch of snapshots on the right, and stacked them to balance out the single photo on the left.  I used mostly CTMH's Elemental and Typeset papers, and a variety of stamps.  Nothing is over-the-top Christmas, but by this time every year, I'm pretty much over red and green.
This picture of Jess & Neal was my favorite, so I highlighted it on a page by itself.  All the pictures and papers are lightly distressed with brown ink.

This collage is definitely top heavy, but I it balances with the first page.  I wouldn't use this layout for a single-page layout.  Also, carrying the stamped leaf/flower image over the two pages brings them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment