Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cat's Meow Card

A card for the cat lover.  I used CTMH's "Cozy Cat" stamp set for the cat and the sentiment, and colored the cat with Copic markers.  The paper is from CTMH's "Lollydoodle" paper pack.
 
From the angle it's easier to see the sentiment is attached with dimensional adhesive.  The window for the cat was made by punching out a smaller circle, then tearing the paper around the whole and curling it back to make it appear cat-torn.
 
Here's another similar card, only with different papers and a larger window:
 
(I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest, but I couldn't find the original post, so I am unable to give the original artist credit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment