Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, June 20, 2014

Hotel St. Marie Layout with Skylark

This simple layout is of the inside and courtyard at our hotel in New Orleans, the Hotel St. Marie (on Toulouse less than a block off Bourbon).

I used CTMH's paper pack Skylark to complement both the New Orleans style architecture of the outside of the hotel and the greenery in the courtyard by the pool.  I handwrote "Hotel St. Marie" in the space already provided on the B&T paper with a blue colored pencil.  "Pool boy" was stamped in CTMH Lagoon ink with the "You Are My Happy" alphabet stamp set.
The palm trees were cut with my Cricut using the CTMH Artbooking cartridge.  I used CTMH watercolor pencils to give the palms and trunks a little shading.
The banner at the upper right is from Idea-ology (?I think?).

No comments:

Post a Comment