Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, June 16, 2014

New Orleans Laughing Lola Layout

For this layout, I used CTMH's Laughing Lola paper packet and mixed in a die cut from the retired Miracle kit. 
 
My layout is loosely inspired by this sketch I found on Pinterest:
(sketch from scrapbook.com)
 
 
Back to my layout:
The jeweled flourishes, large paper flowers, gold flower centers, and square gold embellishments in the corners where the photos meet are all CTMH. The smaller lavender flowers are from Recollections.  I freehanded (obviously) the place and date with a black Copic marker on some of the B&T paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment