Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, July 31, 2020

Alien Swirling Saucers

A Very Handmade Layout




(Caution: crooked photo again) This one-page layout started with a purple piece of cardstock and a black piece of cardstock cut shorter all around. I then cut out the aliens freehand at the bottom (and it shows). I used circle punches for the eyes and antenna. Then I outlined the aliens with Nuvo drops. I handwrote the title. cut out the Buzz Lightyear picture from Sandy Lion paper, and added the sticker "The Claw" across the top. The two orange rectangles are just for a little color balance. I added random silver Nuvo drops randomly on the black background to look like space.

I think it turned out okaaaay. My daughter pointed out that ears on the aliens would have helped--oops!

Have a great day!
--Ms. Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment