Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, May 25, 2015

Colorful Graduation Cards

(Second post today. Please scroll down to see my first post.)
 
Tired of all the black & white graduation cards? Me too. Why always use black and white with maybe some silver or gold unless we know the graduate's school colors?--and even then we just add red, blue, or some other basic color.
 
I made these nontraditional graduations colorful. I also used scraps of paper in my scrap stash. All weekend I'm trying to use up scraps.  On this first card I used CTMH's stamp set "Chalk It Up":
I used a black Sharpie to highlight the letters and arrow and popped up the 2015 with dimensional adhesive. I really like the retro colors of this paper. 
 
And this card's letters were cut from CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. Again, I used scrap paper.
This card is not my own design. I saw something very similar on Pinterest, but the link led me to a Better Homes & Gardens website. I apologize for not being able to name the original designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment