Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Monday, May 4, 2015

Crafty Organizer

This project was a craft project and an organizational project. Like the cover says, "It's a good day to have a good day," and I hope this little organizer helps me do just that.
I'm always going to the craft store and then buying things I don't need--ok, I really, truly need it ALL--or else buying itmes I already have. so I decorated this pocket organizer to use for lists of craft supplies, both for supplies I want to buy and for items I already have.
 
Here's a look at the inside.
Each page has a pocket for notes.  I decorated the whole book very simply, using images from Graphic 45's Typography paper pack for all the inside pockets.
 
Some of the pockets I titled for specific product lines. Although I accidentally cropped out the title, this pocket stores my chart of Copic markers I currently own. I also have pockets for Tim Holtz products, Wendy Vecchi products, craft sprays, etc.
 
I decorated the cover with more Graphic 45 images and some miscellaneous accessories I had.  This picture shows some of the dimension on the cover. To make the book close flat, I only added flat images inside the book.
 
With this book, my artsy side of my life is SURE to stay organized (fingers crossed).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment