Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Saturday, May 30, 2015

Everything Is Better with a Friend Birthday Card

I pretty much love everything about this card, if I do say so myself. I even like the photograph. And, everything IS better with a friend.
 

Again, I was thrifty and used scrap paper! The stamp is from the Girlfriends line by Art Impressions titled "Laughing." The sentiment is from CTMH's "Better with a Friend" stamp set.
Both the image and sentiment are matted in black cs, and I used a miscellaneous flower and some bling from my stash.
 
I used Copics to color the ladies and the open areas in the word "friend."
One thing I like to do when coloring with Copics, which was probably taught to me at my first Copic class, is to outline everything in light grey. I use C1 Cool Grey. It gives the image a little depth. Also, the pool of grey color around their feet grounds them so they aren't hanging in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment