Welcome to My Blog!

Hi! Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog or other favorite website you'd like me to check out, let me know! And, please, comment on my posts--I'd like to hear from you.
--Ms. Molly



Friday, May 29, 2015

Wavy Blooms Birthday Card

I like the way this card turned out. It's another made from scrap paper I had on hand. The flower is from CTMH's "Wavy Blooms" stamp set, and the sentiment is from CTMH's "Joyful Birthday" set. The white paper was stamped with a wooden background stamp with yellow polka-dots in CTMH's Canary ink. I colored the flower and leaf with Copics, used clear and orange Stickles on the flower, and attached the piece with dimensional adhesive.
The inside of the card says ""Do What Makes You Happy" also from the "Wavy Blooms" stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment